TRENDnet's Network Cable Tester, model TC-NT2, is a comprehensive cable tester for network professionals. It accurately checks pin configurations for Ethernet cables, USB cables, BNC cables, and patch panel ports. The TC-NT2 identifies proper, severed, short circuit, and cross connected pins for cable distances of up to 300 meters (984 ft.). All components fit into a handy travel case.
- Quick Installation Guide
- 2x RJ-45-to-BNC adapter
- Network patch cable
- Carry pouch
- ALSO INCLUDED: 2x RJ-45-to-BNC Adapters, Network Patch Cable, Carry Pouch
- COMPATIBLE CABLES: Cat 7, 6, 6e, 6a, 5, 5e, 4, 3, 3e, Coax cable, USB and 1394 cable (with TC-NTUF). Not designed for live wires. Connecting tester to a live wire may damage the tester.
- MANUAL SCAN: Manual scan is well suited for loop back cable testing
- CONTINUOUS SCAN: Continuous scan mode is design to accommodate testing with cable ends in different locations
- RECEIVER INTERFACE: Test port, LED indicators
- TRANSMITTER INTERFACE: 2 x test ports, Manual test button, Auto test button, Power/tone switch, LED indicators.
- LOCAL & REMOTE TESTING: A transmitter unit facilitates loop testing and a receiver unit allows for cable testing in locations away from the transmitter unit
- PIN TESTING: The network cable testers identifies proper, severed, short circuit, and cross connected pins.
- CABLE TESTING DISTANCE: Tests over cables lengths of up to 300 meters (984 ft.)
- ACCURATELY CHECK CABLES & PORTS: The comprehensive cable tester for network professionals allows you to accurately check pin configurations for Ethernet cables, USB cables (with TC-NTUF sold separately), BNC cables, and patch panel ports.