The 16-Port Gigabit GREENnet Switch, model TEG-S16g, provides high bandwidth performance, ease of use, and reliability, all while reducing power consumption by up to 70%*. GREENnet technology automatically adjusts power consumption as needed, resulting in substantial energy savings. Embedded GREENnet technology works right out of the box with no management requirement.
Boost office network efficiency and eliminate network congestion with gigabit speeds and a total switching capacity of 32 Gbps with full-duplex mode. A built-in universal power supply reduces cable clutter, and diagnostic LEDs help with network troubleshooting. Plug and Play this sturdy metal switch for reliable high-speed network connectivity.
Gigabit Speeds 16 gigabit ports provide high-speed network connections to devices and a 32 Gbps switching capacity allows data traffic to flow smoothly, reducing traffic bottlenecks.
Rackmount Design With a sturdy metal housing and included rackmount brackets, this switch is well-suited for 19" 1U rack installations. Its fanless design is perfect for quiet environments that require silent operation.
Energy Savings Embedded GREENnet technology provides cost savings and reduces power consumption by up to 70%, by limiting port power consumption during periods of low link utilization.
- Quick Installation Guide
- Power cord (1.8 m / 6 ft.)
- Rackmount hardware
- DATA TRANSFER RATES: Ethernet: 10Mbps (half duplex), 20Mbps (full duplex), Fast Ethernet: 100Mbps (half duplex), 200Mbps (full duplex), Gigabit: 2000Mbps (full duplex)
- TRENDnet LIFETIME PROTECTION: All metal TRENDnet switches come with lifetime manufacturer protection.
- GREENnet ENERGY SAVINGS: The 16-Port Gigabit GREENnet switch, provides high bandwidth performance, ease of use, and reliability, Reducing power consumption by up to 70%. GREENnet technology automatically adjusts power consumption as needed, resulting in substantial energy savings.
- RACKMOUNT DESIGN: The 16 Port Gigabit switch is designed with a sturdy rackmount metal design with a built-in power supply, Rack mount kit included.
- GIGABIT SPEEDS: 16 gigabit ports provide high-speed network connections to devices and a 32Gbps switching capacity allows data traffic to flow smoothly, reducing traffic bottlenecks.
- ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 16 x Gigabit RJ-45 Ports