This HDMI to RCA converter box with audio converts a digital HDMI video source (with supporting audio) to work with analog RCA composite video televisions and displays, in both NTSC and PAL systems.
This HDMI to composite video converter provides features that ensure the highest quality output image, such as noise reduction, frame rate conversion and adaptive contrast enhancement.
With support for high-definition input resolutions up to 1080p, this RCA adapter lets you convert your HDMI signal to composite video and audio while still producing a crystal-clear picture.
This lightweight composite adapter is compact and highly portable, so you can use it virtually anywhere. Offering support for a wide range of HDTV and PC input resolutions, this versatile RCA converter is a perfect solution for using newer devices with your existing legacy displays.
The ability to convert and use your new HDMI equipped device with your older televisions or displays not only offers flexibility but also saves you the cost of upgrading hardware, making it extremely convenient for home or office applications.
To ensure easy operation and installation, this unique RCA composite video converter allows for plug-and-play installation without any additional software or drivers.
HD2VID2 is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Convert your current HDMI® source to composite video and audio (yellow, white and red outputs)
- Achieve HDTV resolutions with support for up to 1080p
- Support for multiple HDTV and PC input resolutions, compatible with almost any HDMI source device
- Hassle-free setup with simple plug-and-play installation
- Equipped with Overscan/Underscan functionality