Each cable is tested for up to 500 MHz frequency and is more than suitable for 10GBase-T Ethernet networks.
Constructed with 100% copper and foil-shielded, twisted-pair wiring, this cable was built for quality performance. The cable is designed to keep the data signals traveling through your network free from interference and is perfect in environments that are prone to large amount of EMI.
The 50-micron gold connectors deliver optimum conductivity and eliminate signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion.Secured network connections
For easier cable runs, the snagless connectors protect the RJ45 clips during installation, making them less likely to snag or break. This ensures a sturdy connection by preventing the cable from becoming loose from the port.
Plus, the molded boots offer strain relief that stops the RJ45 connector termination points from bending at sharp angles, which reduces the risk of damage to the cable that could decrease network performance.
The C6ASPAT25BL is backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: 50-micron gold-plated connectors for clear signal & to stop rust/corrosion. Snagless connector enables easy installation & flexible disconnection of patch cord in wiring conduits
- POE SUPPORT: 26 AWG stranded copper conductors & UL Rated Wiring (E132276-A) supports up to 100W for PoE devices like VOIP phone & security systems. IEEE 802.3bt & DTE power compliant prevents cable heating up
- SPECS: 10 GbE
- Length: 25 ft (7.5 m)
- Color: Blue
- Structure: 4 Pair STP
- Connector: Snagless
- Jacket Type: PVC
- Wire Gauge: 26 AWG Copper
- Wiring Standard: ANSI/TIA-568-D
- Warranty: Lifetime
- PROTECT YOUR NETWORK: Shielded RJ45 connectors minimize Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) & protect against noise & electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) interference compatible w/ multi-speed 10Base-T/NBASE-T generation
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CAT6a Ethernet CABLE: 100% copper for consistent & error-free 10 gigabit connection. Fluke tested complies with ANSI/TIA-568-D Category 6 requirements; ETL Certified Wiring