The USB110EXT2 USB 1.1 Extender enables you to extend a USB 1.1 connection over distances of up to 40-meters (131-feet) using standard Cat5 or Cat6 UTP cabling, bypassing the normal limitation of 5m (15ft) for USB 1.1 devices and allows for the host computer system to be safely stored in a remote location.
The USB Extender features a compact design with no external power requirements, making it the ideal solution for remote USB cameras, keyboards, mice or other input devices for environments where install space or access to electrical outlets is limited.
Able to deliver up to 300mA of power (when supplied with 500mA from the host computer), the extender is fully compliant with the USB 1.1 specification, with support for up to 12Mbps of data bandwidth.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- 8kV Contact and 16kV Air Electrical Static Discharge (ESD) protection
- Integrated USB cables
- No driver or software required
- Efficient circuit design provides up to 300mA of power at the remote end
- Full Speed USB 1.1 compliant host interface, with data bandwidth up to 12 Mbps
- 1x USB 1.1 port, 1x RJ45 port
- Support for a maximum distance of up to 40m (131ft), over Cat5 or Cat6 cabling