MAXIMUM SECURITY, WIRELESS FREEDOM
ENSURE SENSITIVE CONVERSATIONS ARE SECURE
Armor up with Savi 7300 Office Series to keep conversations private. The ultra-secure DECT wireless headset is the perfect choice for financial, medical, government, and contact centers or anywhere sensitive conversations happen. And with up to 2x better density than other DECT headsets, interference isn't a thing.
EXCEED YOUR SECURITY EXPECTATIONS
Savi 7300 headsets don't just meet security expectations, they exceed them with secure pairing, 128-bit authentication and military-grade features, such as 256-bit AES encryption. Conversation stay private and secure.
INTERFERENCE FREE AUDIO
With 2x better density compared to other DECT headsets more people in shared spaces can benefit from a wireless headset and work smoothly with clear interference free audio. IT can deploy more Savi 7300 Office Series compared to other DECT headsets without concern.
KEEP PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS PRIVATE
Make sure no one on the call can overhear nearby conversations. With our noise-canceling microphone enhanced with Poly Acoustic Fence technology, that meets the Microsoft Teams Open Office specification, private conversations stay private.
BUILT FOR COMPATIBILITY
All Poly USB headsets and personal speakerphones are compatible with the most popular voice platforms - we just work. Poly solutions provide excellent audio quality for both you and those on the other end of the call - no matter your platform of choice.
- DECT 6.0 frequency band transmits your voice over numerous channels and gives transcendent voice and sound quality
- Sit comfortably anywhere in your room as the 7310 offers wireless range of up to 590 ft
- Listen to your tape recordings or use them when listening to telephone calls on Skype with these mono sound Headset
- Listen to deep lows and euphoric highs with a frequency range of sound from 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Boom microphone is designed in such a manner that it will never miss a word you say
- These Ear-cup design headset features DECT 6.0 wireless technology