Based on the Intel I350 Gigabit Ethernet adapters from Lenovo build on Intel's history of delivering Ethernet products with flexible design and robust driver support. Available in either 1-port fiber configuration or a 2/4-port copper configuration, these adapters offer excellent price/performance, enhanced power-savings, and market-leading I/O virtualization technologies that includes SRIOV and VMDq.
Did you know?
Mezzanine LAN-on-Motherboard Generation 2 (ML2) is a new cost-effective adapter form factor for System x servers that offers the flexibility advantages of a PCIe adapter while supporting integrated networking features such as Wake-on-LAN and direct connectivity to the server's IMM2 service processor for out-of-band systems management.
- This Gigabit Ethernet card guarantees a replacement networking interface to client, server or workstation
- This 2000MB/s bandwidth adapter is ideal for PCs with PCI Express 2.0 x4 slots, ensuring top level network connectivity for your desktops
- This dual port gigabit ethernet card lets you add two network ports using a single expansion slot to a client, server or workstation
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for speedy data transfer up to 100 meters
- With the 10/100/1000Base-T technology get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over the twisted pair cable