Tough Lock Heads
The two lock heads are designed for laptops and other devices, while using the same key so you can quickly secure a laptop as well as a monitor, docking station or hard drive.
Unique Lock Engagement
The primary lock head has expanding side "hooks" that grab on to the internal sides of the non-standard lock slot, creating a strong connection between the device frame and the lock to resist and deter theft attempts
T-Bar™ Locking Technology
The secondary lock head uses the trusted industry standard that's compatible with the Kensington Security Slot™ found on many peripheral desktop accessories. The rotating bar securely attaches to the internal wall of the device for a premium level of security.
5mm Keying System
A central pillar of Kensington's industry-leading locking solutions, the exclusive keying system is common across all of Kensington's latest locks. Our unparalleled custom management options provide flexibility, and our patented anti-pick Hidden Pin™ Technology offer complete peace of mind. Now IT directors will only have one keying system to manage across their organization.
Carbon Steel Cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 6 feet of cable.
Pivot and Rotate Cable
Special hinge creates great freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease
Verified & Tested
Engineered to Kensington's rigorous specifications and third-party standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.
Register & Retrieve
Kensington's online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if keys are ever lost or stolen.
- Primary lock head using a unique lock engagement offers the toughest security for Dell laptops and tablets with a non-standard lock slot
- Secondary lock head with T-Bar Locking Technology offers unparalleled strength for devices featuring the industry standard Kensington Security Slot
- 5mm Keying System featuring patented anti-pick Hidden Pin™ Technology is compatible for custom solutions across different styles of Kensington locks
- Carbon steel cable is cut-resistant and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Pivot and rotate cable provides superior laptop engagement
- Independently verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Register & Retrieve™ program allows you to order replacement keys