A mini-tower UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Intelligent LCD Series BRG1000AVRLCD provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems.
The BRG1000AVRLCD uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. Two USB charge ports power portable devices such as mobile phones and tablets, even during a utility power failure.
The BRG1000AVRLCD comes with a five-year warranty (including coverage of batteries) and a ,350,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Management software: PowerPanel® Personal
- Communication: USB, Serial
- Data line protection: Ethernet, Coaxial
- USB charge ports: 2 (2.1A shared)
- Outlet types: 10 � NEMA 5-15R
- Plug type & cord: NEMA 5-15P, 6 ft. cord
- Output: 120 VAC ± 5%
- Waveform: Simulated Sine Wave
- Capacity: 1000 VA / 600 W
- Topology: Line Interactive