Upgrade your network with a CAT6 Snagless Networking Cable from Belkin and enjoy clean, clear transmissions. Now you can replace CAT5 cables that don't support 100Base-T or gigabit Ethernet and improve the return loss in your current network by 40 percent. Engineered with 50-micron gold-plated connectors to ensure clear transmissions, and snagless molds to protect the RJ45 tab from damage during installation, this Cable meets the performance requirements of Category 6.
- Snagless design prevents cracking and breaking
- 4 twisted pairs of stranded copper wires prevent crosstalk
- Ideal for use with 100-1000BASE-T networks
- RJ45 plugs with 50-micron gold-plated connectors for clear signal
- CAT6 Ethernet patch cable for connecting to LANs or the Internet