AddOn's industry-standard NIC (Network Interface Card) provides direct PC connectivity to high speed Fiber Optic and Copper media networks. On board the NIC is either: (a) one or more open transceiver slots or (b) one or more embedded transceivers (Ethernet, Fiber Channel or SONET/SDH). Both the open slot(s) and embedded transceiver(s) (GBIC, SFP, SFP+, SFP-T, X2, XFP & XENPAK form factors) are 100% compliant with all our networking product lines, come factory loaded with OEM specific configuration data required for networking compliance, are guaranteed to initialize and perform identically to the OEM transceivers and can be mixed and deployed with other OEM or 3rd party transceivers for seamless network performance.
- This Gigabit Ethernet card guarantees a replacement networking interface to client, server or workstation
- Enjoy superfast data transfer of up to 2000 MB/s with PCI Express x4 card, between the network card and motherboards
- Add your computer to your home or office network with this single port gigabit ethernet card conveniently
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for speedy data transfer up to 100 meters
- With the 10/100/1000Base-T technology get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over the twisted pair cable